Saturday, April 13, 2013

No Baby Yet.

Still waiting...(I know it's only been a couple days, but I am the worst at waiting). These days are filled with shopping trips (trying to walk this baby out) and anxiety wondering when he will get here. This phase is definitely not the most comfortable and sometimes hurts quite a bit, plus I am getting excited to meet the little guy, so I am kind of impatient.  Nevertheless, I am glad that he is taking his time so that he is healthy when he's born.
Shopping with Jake
Getting bigger everyday.
I am done wearing pants and
I got my first pregnant belly
stretch marks this week.
It was a sad day.

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL mommy welcome to the stretch marks club! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting is the worst, but you look so beautiful!!! Enjoy the peace of waiting - life's going to get real busy real fast.

    ReplyDelete