London Craig Cardon was born on April 14th, 2013, at 10:14 pm, 6 lbs. 11.5 oz, 20 inches long. Though slightly premature, he was healthy except for a mild case of jaundice. Labor was great! Recovery sucks. Someday I may get around to blogging about it all, but right now I am still trying to heal + get the hang of this mom thing, which leaves little time for much else. But a midst the struggles of postpartum, I love the sweet moments I get to experience with baby London everyday and enjoy the time we get to spend together as a growing little family.
Wednesday, May 1, 2013
He's Here
London Craig Cardon was born on April 14th, 2013, at 10:14 pm, 6 lbs. 11.5 oz, 20 inches long. Though slightly premature, he was healthy except for a mild case of jaundice. Labor was great! Recovery sucks. Someday I may get around to blogging about it all, but right now I am still trying to heal + get the hang of this mom thing, which leaves little time for much else. But a midst the struggles of postpartum, I love the sweet moments I get to experience with baby London everyday and enjoy the time we get to spend together as a growing little family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

+eedit.jpg)
He is seriously so cute! I'm excited to hear the whole birth story.
ReplyDeleteI know it's a really exciting time but can also be so overwhelming and emotional too. I'm sure you're doing awesome, but if you're ever feeling down just know that I (and probably more people than ever let on) was such a mess for the first little while. And then all of the sudden it's second nature and pure joy! I can imagine you're at that place already, but if you ever have a rough day, call me and we can be all hormonal together ;)
We're so happy he's here!
ReplyDeleteHe is just precious Megan! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteAh, I just love him and can't wait to meet him in June!! He is adorable! Please keep posting tons of pictures-I really can't get enough of him. I sure love the three of you!
ReplyDelete