Tuesday, April 9, 2013

The Waiting Begins.

Yesterday was my last day of taking the meds and couch arrest.  Now I am allowed to resume normal activities (though walking and other normal activities aren't so do-able with this kid's head pushing down there) and "let nature take its course." So far, no baby yet. I've had a few contractions and cramps, but nothing too regular or overly intense.

Last night I had a dream that our baby was this crazy, wild man. Every second he was just running somewhere else and I couldn't keep up with him. I am excited to see what he will really be like in real life.

I am finally starting to feel ready to have a baby. The room is ready, clothes are washed, house is tidy, bags are packed. I even went into work today for a few hours and was able to tie up some loose ends there. So, if he decides to come this week, it's fine with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment