Monday, January 27, 2014

Nine...ish Months

As always, I'm a little [lot] late on the monthly milestone post. London was officially 9 months old two weeks ago, on the 14th. He is so fun!


Army Crawls with One Leg. Into Everything. Loves to play peek-a-boo & chase.









4 comments:

  1. So fun! Glad to hear night is getting better. We're still working on that one. It's ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We agree with you....WE LOVE LONDON! Loved the video of him crawling and that fantastic laugh!!!! Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan - he is so yummy I can't even handle it!! I can't believe how fast time is going and that he is already 9 months old! I need to see you guys ASAP! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He weighs as much as Addison does! He is nice and healthy and absolutely adorable. I wish I got to see him and snuggle him more often.

    ReplyDelete