Well, I'm past the someone-needs-to-do-some-crunches-look and have entered the "Wow, you got big really fast" phase. My stomach already feels so stretched and uncomfortable, I don't know how its going to hold until May! What if it just explodes and an alien baby pops out of me? Is that possible?
He is moving and kicking a lot and it feels like he is getting stronger. Now when he kicks, I can see my stomach moving-it is so funny looking. A couple of my little siblings got to feel him kick for the first time. Their looks of surprise were the best.
My favorite response to my belly:
"You're a cute pregnant woman." - Scott
You look great! :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute Megan!!! You're adorable!!! I can't believe you're going to be a Mommy. I never would have guessed that you would be the first out of all our roommates :) But I'm so happy for you!!!
ReplyDelete